Introduction of Tropica International
- In 2005, with the rapid growth and development in tourism in China, the planning and formation of Tropica International Hotel Management Unit commenced.
- Tropica International Hotel Management Unit is a Singapore based wholly owned subsidiary of RBCS International Group. (www.rbcsintl.com)
- It owned and managed the brand Tropica Inns, Tropica Hotels, Tropica Resorts and Tropica Express Services located in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
- Currently, Tropica is having co-operation and discussion in various projects in various cities of PRC mainly at Xiamen, Qingdao,Tianjin, Yantai, Weihai, Xian, and Chengdu
- Tropica had set-up two operational offices located in Shenzhen in the South and Qingdao in the North with its main office in Beijing. The main areas of business range from management, franchising, portfolio management, merger and acquisition, design and planning and facilities management.
- In the next 5 years (2009 to 2013) Tropica International Hotel Management Unit plan to manage or own 30 different types of hotels, inns, resorts and tourism related projects.